Physical Education in Daanish School
Physical education prepares students to be physically, mentally and socially active, fit and healthy for life. Here are some of the many benefits children received from a quality physical education programme.
- Improve physical fitness, mental and social fitness.
- Skill development.
- Provides regular, healthfull physical activity.
- Teaches self-discipline.
- Facilities development of students responsibility for health and fitness.
- Influence moral development, leadership, co-operate with others.
- Physical education can improve self-confidence and self-esteem respect.
- Physical education help you respect your classmates and teammates.
- Experiences in setting goal.
- Improve academics.
Types of activities:
- Table tennis
Types of Competitions:
- Inter-House sports competitions.
- Inter-Daanish Sports Competions.