Vision and Mission Statement
The Daanish Schools are being established with a clear vision to fight poverty through educating the gifted children of the underprivileged and vulnerable as well as providing them with a level playing field in the society. This is an affirmative action for the forgotten communities of Pakistan’s poorest of the poor. The visionary initiative of Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif, the Chief Minister Punjab aims:
- To demonstrate that all children can excel, if given equal opportunity
- To rekindle hope amongst the under-privileged
- To develop ethical, value-driven future leaders
- To fight social inequality and alleviate poverty
- To contain extremism by inculcating tolerance, human dignity and harmony.